Thursday 12 November 2009

YAY!

photobucket have resumed my account so all the pics on here are back! I will however be leaving the bg black for now and will update it when I release some new kits on the 1st December.

I am hoping to have all my store up and running again by the end of tommorow, real life sort of took over this week and its taken longer than anticipated I'm afraid but I now have everything uploaded to the ftp and just have to get them all into my store for you! Some products are already live over there and I've been adding more freebies as I've gone along so why not pop over and take a look?

Don't forget if you bought my store, you might need to put everything back n your cart before checking out, or you can email Divine and ask Royanna to reset your account for you.

Thanks again everyone for your loyalty and patience!

Penni
x

No comments: