Monday 30 November 2009

Lots Of New Stuff at my Store!

Hiya guys,

I'm so sorry I've been a bit MIA for the past few days, its been a mixture of stuff really, partly because my computer is still playing silly games and hubby desperately tryng to sort it out for me and partly because I overdid things last week painting my lounge and had to pay the consequences! (I have CFS) so apologies if you've been trying to get me. I think I'm back on track with most things now though! (just holler if you disagree!).

I have, as promised, just launched some new products in my store including a brilliant Baby's First Christmas kit, perfect for any new Mummies and Daddies or Grandma's and Grandad's out there!



I have also launched a new range of kits of which there will be many many more to come very soon...'ickle kits' the idea is a mini kit which encompasses everything you need to make a page, or several co-ordinating pages for a mini album...at a brilliant ickle price of only $1.99, perfect for those empty purses at this time of year!! You get 5 elements and 5 papers....why not go take a look, I've uploaded 4 already!



Here's a sneeky peek to give you the idea...

Also in the ickle kit range I have started some CU4CU products for the designers out there, including a range of ickle scribbles.

I also launched 'Bejewelled' a Mega Paper pack inspired by the Bling, Burlesque and Bejewelled just for Christmas and guess what, several other designers have joined in the fun and there are all sorts of co-ordinating kits to match...watch this space and I'll tell you more and point you in the right direction to get the whole caboodle!

I also made some CU4CU tree templates and on the 17th I'll have some Christmas templates for you as my Divine Diva Deal over at my Store Divine Digital and they'll be only $2 for a very short period so keep watching.


Have fun!

Penni
x

No comments: