Friday 6 November 2009

Divine is Back!

Divine Digital is back online! Whoop Whoop!

You need to re-register and then you'll be able to resume getting your daily downloads and joining in all the Digital Scrapbooking Day fun and games!

Royanna and the team are working round the clock to get the store back online too but bear with us because every kit has to be re-uploaded and it all takes time.

There is a big competition offer to those who register asap so don't delay and get on over there!

I am still having internet issues but I am hoping to get my store re-uploaded by the end of next week, some of my older kits have been retired but I will have approx 25 new items for you so watch this space!

Thank you all for your loyalty and friendship at this difficult time.

Penni
x

No comments: