Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Sneeky Peek - Bloomin Lovely

Although its taken me a lot longer than usual due to restrictions on time at the computer, I have been working on a new range for you guys!

Its called 'Bloomin Lovely' and will be released into my store on the 1st April. there will be 5 co-ordinating kits available: The Papers ($3.99), The Elements ($3.99), The Alpha ($2.99), , The Word Art ($2.99), & The Extras ($2.99). If you were to buy the whole range seperately it would be $16.99 but I will be offering it as 'The Whole Kit & Caboodle' for ONLY $10!

I just thought I'd tease you with a bit of a sneeky peek!

500

and I will be making freebies to match this range which will be available via my mailing list. To join the mailing list click this link and add your email address:

http://eepurl.com/c2oLQ

In the meantime don't forget my $1 SALE is still running or you can get my whole store for only $15 and many kits will retire on March 31st!

My Store


2 comments:

Suzan a.k.a. Scrapping Dutch Chick said...

Looks GREAT Penni! :) xoxo

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

One particular from the several positive aspects from the economical hqxzydt over sort of Cheap Oakley Sunglasses will be the truth that they can Oakley Frogskins help in sheltering a persons vision baseballs via smog, significant temperature, along with detrimental UV-radiations from the the sun though conserving money. These kind of over sort of Oakley Frogskin at times transform into one of several valuable items and also thanks as being a good deal just Oakley Radar as one amount for many. another benefit for donning a new cool hue will be the truth that one could display along with screen the idea out for you to your pals. These kind of Oakley Radar Sunglasses in their distinct along with alluring design and style incorporate in to the individuality.