Wednesday 23 September 2009

My CT - Nora Long - and a freebie from her too!

The following are all the latest LO's from my new CT Nora Long, isn't she clever!! Thanks Nora, can't wait to see what else you come up with! All these kits are available at my store at Divine Digital.

Beulah:
Beulah:
Beach Hut:

Beach Hut:

Elijah:

Elijah:

Fabulous Fall:

Fabulous Fall:

She has also kindly made you guys a couple of freebie clusters with my Fabulous Fall kits...

...you can get them here:

www.divinedigital.com/creativeteam/Nora_Long/clusters.zip?digifree?cbh

but don't forget to leave some love for her!!

I am also releasing some Glitter Tags to match the Fabulous Fall kit (as requested by Nora!! LOL!) which will be in my store later today!

and my Halloween kit is being released today also:

Have fun guys!

Penni
x

No comments: