Tuesday 26 May 2009

Now designing for Divine Digitals!

Whey hey!

I've been asked to design for Divine Digitals and am currently in the process of setting it all up, so watch out for me at their boutique store.

Some of the kits I made for the NDIDDS challenge will be available as full kits once the challenge is over. I decided to pull out of it now that I'm at Divine but thank you all so much for your loyal support.

I'll still be doing freebies so don't worry! as soon as I get set up I'll have something for you but in the meantime you can still get my Boys 2 Men kit over at JDL (see previous post).

Thanks again to all...

Penni
x

2 comments:

Marlene Hood said...

Penni,that is fantastic! Congrats!! But I'm not the least bit surprised they wanted you. You are an amazing designer! Best wishes and much success to you my friend. Keep in touch. I think of you often and wonder how things are in your corner of the world!

KrisG said...

Congratulations!!! Woohoo, it's a store I frequent so I'll watch for your stuff! Love your kits for NDIDDS so I'm sure I'll love the rest.