Tuesday 21 April 2009

Designs In Digital

NDIDDS blinkie


I've entered the NDIDDS competition over at Designs in Digital, what is that I hear you cry...


It means New Designs in Digital Design Star apparently!


Anyway it means that starting on May 1st I will be entering a series of challenges and hope to be able to design for them in the future, but there are so many talented people entered already and there can only be one winner I guess! I'd love it if you guys would support me over there.


Anyhoo, get on over there and join in the forum, there are so many great challenges where you can win points just for scapping your little hearts out and then you can turn the points into vouchers for their store at the end of every month.


Apart from anything else they are a great bunch over there, I love it!


Keep watching as Dorothy and I have a new Collab wending its wiley way to you very very soon!


Huggles,


Penni

x

No comments: