Friday 20 March 2009

Marlene's Introduction


Hello everyone.
My name is Marlene and I live in the heart of the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas, USA.

I have two wonderful sons, Christopher is 26 and Josseph is 20. My amazing partner's name is Greg and we have been together for 6 years now. I am disabled,but I enjoy all kinds of crafting and have 3 small buisnesses I run from my home. I am a rep for a cello bag and wrap company, I do floral work during the Christmas season and have recently started a Candy Wraps & Party Favors buisness. This keeps me busy and out of trouble, but I was so honored to have been asked to join Penni's team, I could not have said no! What fun!!

I hope you enjoy the printables I will design for you!
Marlene

1 comment:

Polly said...

How wonderful! Someone from my neck of the woods. I love these mountains. I also LOVE printables, so I guess I will just have to follow this blog so I don't miss a thing! (Penni, you don't know what you're missing...not being able to get the necessary ingredients for the cheesecakes. Looks like we might have to bring you to the beautiful Ozarks.) Cheers.