Tuesday 20 April 2010

Wish You Were Here - NEW kits In store NOW!


I had so many lovely comments about my new blog background that I couldn't resist making a whole kit, some of you may recognise certain elements from a previous kit of mine from my days selling at Divine Digital called Summer Sizzle, but they have been re-worked for this kit, I then also thought that my Wacky Words kit also previously on sale at Divine, would go very well with this kit so I have re-packaged those for you too!
Both can be found at my store at scrapdish.


As I currently don't have a CT I thought I'd offer it out...anyone who would like these two kits for FREE! can email me a recent LO they have done to show me what they are capable of, I will then pick someone out and they can have the kits for FREE, on the understanding that they will CT the kit for me and also do a review of it and of course post their LO and review wherever they go, facebook, twitter, yahoo groups, forums etc.
Have Fun!
Penni
x

No comments: