Monday 14 December 2009

A Free Christmas Gift for you all from my CT

My wonderful CT Nora has made you all some Christmas goodies to download, well they're not Christmas goodies as such as they're not made from Christmas themed kits but they're her Christmas gift to you all.


There's a set of QP's and a set of Border Frames too!


Download QP's here and Border Frames here


Have fun with those and don't forget to leave some love for her!


Don't forget to dash on over to Divine on the 17th for my Divine Diva Deal Christmas Templates for only $2 for one week only! and if you take part in the challenge I'll be setting to go with it you'll also get a participating prize and the overall winner will get a Prize too!



Have fun!

Penni

x

4 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing the great goodies with us! I'm off to download and then go shopping!

Pepley said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Unknown said...

How special of you to share such a wonderful gift! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.