Wednesday 15 July 2009

Christmas In July Is Here!






Happy Christmas Everybody!

(giggle!) Isn't this great...I luuurrrvvvvee Christmas so having an extra one in July is just fabby!

I have just launched all the above products in my store at Divine Digital, and the great thing is they're doing a Mega Collab too which I have contributed too as well!
There'll also be lots of goodies and competition and challenge prizes and on Christmas eve (te he - 24th July!!) we are doing a 'Night before Christmas Blog Train' for which I will have another freebie for you all.
To top it all off we are having a big party on the 31st just like you would do in December! Isn't this fun!!
All the designers have lots of kits and freebies for you and they are all in the same palette so they'll all mix and match too!
So what are you waiting for there are freebies and prizes everyday so don't dilly dally or you might miss out on something amazing!
Have fun!
Penni
x








No comments: