Tuesday 9 December 2008

Welcome!



Hello All and welcome to my new blog,
My name is Penni and I live in Derbyshire, UK with my husband and two gorgeous children (boy of 8 & girl of 5 ...going on 25!! LOL!)

I hope I can get the hang of this soon so I can share with everyone my digital scrapbook pages and possibly also some backgrounds for you to download.I need to look at some sharing websites and get that bit sorted first though so pls bear with me as all this techie stuff is new to me.

Thanks to all who have helped me so far and to all who's gorgeous work I have been priviledged to download and use for my pages. I will attempt to reference them correctly but please help me out and give me a few pointers
if I get it wrong as I'd hate to upset anyone!

Above left is my first ever page that I made just last week when I
finally got the hang of the programme I'm using
(a little light went on in my head and I was ecstatic, dh thought I'd lost the plot! LOL!).
The photo was taken in our back garden in January 2008.

Snowman, papers and word art are from Flashgraphics creations
website and the tinfoil snowflakes are from DConditt
(sorry I can't find the link to this at the moment but I'll keep looking,
I think I got it from an egroup).
Anyhoo Take care and I'll sign off for now and hope that all this works OK,
pls let me know if I've done anything wrong or any pointers are very welcome,
(((HUGS!)))
Penni




No comments: